BLacK PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum of BLacK PKZ private server .... By Black

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything

Go down 
+3
Amarant
speeddash1
Black
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black
Admin

HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything Empty
PostSubject: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Some IMPORTANT Things You HAVE to read .. If you dont it may cost you losing the thing you bought without any refund

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Terms And Conditions For Buy-Ables - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
0- I have the right to refuse to serve anyone for any reason.

1- If you Bought a service (Staff postion or donator Position) And abused enough to get Banned or ip-Banned or Demoted You will NOT get any refund Which means you have to be carful when you buy a position

2- If you bought an Item (Like Godsword - Sword - Cape.. etc) And abused Enough to get Banned or ip-Banned You will not get a Refund Or Item back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -(IMPORTANT)- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3- If you Buy a Co-Owner Postion You CAN'T Do the Following:

3-) 1- Make other players staff without BLACK'S APPROVAL.
3-) 2- Ban , Mute , ip-Ban , ip-Mute , Jail , demote Or any other sort of punishment To a player Thats innocent And didn't do anything wrong.
3-) 3- You WONT have any access to the server's files (Like Vps , Source files ..etc) .
3-) 4- Being a Co-Owner does not mean your an owner and co-owners have limit to their power
3-) 5- If you buy a Co-Owner position but found not suitable For the position You will be DEMOTED and You will get REFUND thats equal to the amount of money you paid.

4- If you bought An Item But died and lost it you will get no refund and you dont have the right to have the item back unless the one who killed you wanted to give it back.

5- If a co-owner or an owner Killed you in pvp Area using Super power (like P-Ring or Owner item or inf Spec ..Etc)and as a result to that you lost the bought item You will get the item back and a " Sorry " along with it but you wont get a refund If he did not use any super power and fought you fairly you wont get any item back.

6- If you Bought a service and found not suitable For some reasons you will either Be full or partially Refunded (Depends on the time that you had that service) (if half a month you will get half of the money refunded)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (Donation ) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

7- If you donated and wanted to get your money back For stupid or non-sense reasons you wont get any money refunded

8- You can Send The Amount of money that you want and there is no specified price.

Dictionary:
ReFund : Means Getting the money that you paid for the service or product back

Last edited by Black on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blackpkz.tk
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:16 am

hey black quick question is there a way to still earn mod spot or do we have to pay?
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 am

Of course..
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 am

ok ima try earn mod :]
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm

you will get mod when server back on you and amarnt ..
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 pm

umm bnvm

Last edited by Black on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 am

thank you black :] i still remember when i joined this server it was not off its feet untill like 2 weeks later when tripple made that vid and then every1 started making vids :] and more people started coming
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:02 am

yaaa
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 am

I had just seen that post of "mod" it definitely increases my urge to get back to the server! Thanks for being the way you are Black.
Back to top Go down
jak321

jak321

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 am

Black i joined today and i was wondering after server starts back up will ::pickup still be working?or will you disable it? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackpkz.tk
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 am

It most likely will be active. I can't say "yes" as I am not Black, but you can count on it having the ::pickup feature, as it did before the downtime.
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 pm

i think we will have it ... jsut for a limited time
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 am

Sounds like I've gotta stock up on items then!
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 am

ikr sounds like 10 per item or more but only for good items
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:16 am

Yeah, and just to keep the economy on the game going; sell the stuff for reasonable prices. This way some items will be rare and everyone won't just have one given to them.
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:44 pm

i didnt understand.. but when its normal (not pickup) i will delete all users and make a reset !

ill see rare stuff and ya.. i will make money.. and i will sell them cheap cuz i dont care about the money i care about the players
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:21 am

Alright, fine with me
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:30 am

i like it better that way we have to earn the stuff
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 am

Yeah it does add a different feeling to the game.
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 am

it gets kinda annoying when some1 keeps asking for item codes ive never said no im not giveing u it i always give them it it just gets kinda annoying thats why i like non pickup a lil better but there both fine with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 am

That's a good point, it also adds the aspect of some items being "rare". This way players will have to earn their items in return making something to work for.
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:48 am

ya but it also opens up a door for dupers :[
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 am

lets talk on the chat on server's details
Back to top Go down
Amarant

Amarant

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 am

Everything has its ups and downs, if we are truly becoming mods we can help prevent that!
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:52 am

yes we can i already know how to make the dupeing stop all u really have to do is make sure no1 can be on 2 accounts from the same ip at once thats the only way to dupe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything Empty

Back to top Go down

HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next