BLacK PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum of BLacK PKZ private server .... By Black

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything

Go down 
+3
Amarant
speeddash1
Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amarant

Amarant

HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 am

People can dupe from different ip's, we just have to go to unpopulated areas and check for two people alone.
Back to top Go down
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 am

oo ic
Back to top Go down
http://blackpkz.tk
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:12 am

I have a question i wanted to buy admin but it didn't let me because it sead that Currently PayPal accounts in Jordan are only able to send payments
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackpkz.tk
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 pm

im really new to paypal and i don't think this problem got a solution.. unless jordan make a strike or such or paypal add jordan to their list
Back to top Go down
kq ownz kq

kq ownz kq

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Black wrote:
btw i have to make a rule .. people with IQ lower than 100 should not buy services !
or people cant speak english
or to put them both in a short sentence:

9- People that are from netherland or related to a netherland local, SHOULD NOT buy any services or even enter the server or they will be ip banned and muted and even ip jailed.

wtf... i have a IQ of 135 Omfg... but im from netherlands why i cant buy services?, i can talk english very well..
nothing wrong about us...
And why the $#&k u talk about us ... we arent bad...
i want buy 6 months co but if u talk that way i will dont buy... :S
and u cant ban all ppl ... cuz mayby raven is netherlands or armant or nino or fatal or what ever... u cant see so it dont have a point..
and i can have Iphider so i can change my ip when i want from 3 country's... and i can easy turn back ! so thats my reason im lttel mad...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackpkz.tk
Black
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 pm

lol ! dont take it like that it was a joke.. and i didnt mean them all.. i ment only the retarted one.. lol i'll change it if u think its offencive
Back to top Go down
speeddash1

speeddash1

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 am

uh ya u can see were ur from theres a google thing on the forums tell where every is at if ur on when there on
Back to top Go down
xx i keed xx

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:19 pm

well, if you have a good friend that knows what he is doing you can dupe from different ip's... for instance, i know a guy that can ip "shadow" or make it seem like he is logging in from a mile away, when in true reality he is three feet away. so, no matter what you do there can still be dupers Sad ... but that is still a good idea for the people that aren't as smart as my friend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything   HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAVE To Read Before Donation or buying anything
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2